Monday, August 17, 2009

Company Summer Trip

So this past weekend, the company I do part-time contract work for, Maintenance Connection - took us on our annual summer trip. This year, the destination was Vail, Colorado. We stayed at a gorgeous resort and did everything from riding ATVs at 65mph up and down some of the highest peaks and white water rafting level 3 and 4 rapids on the Arkansas River. It was a great time to get to hang out with everyone from the company. I can't wait for the next trip. Here's a few snapshots I caught of the scenery while I was there.


Enjoy!
-Aaron

3 comments:

Mrs. Tharpey said...

ahh the "details" i love your photographic eye


you are my favorite photographer btw...

Mr. Tharpey said...

you may not be the most objective critic i have....but your definitely the most important critic i have :)

Unknown said...

cool pictures! :-)