Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hannah's Senior Portraits Pt.1

So my sister-in-law, Hannah, is one super-cool gal. She's also graduating this year and I was honored that she asked me to do her senior portraits! It was a fun evening. We roamed around the family's land for a bit, then headed to some open fields for more shots. We were racing to get there before sunset, but sadly we did not make it! Hence...the "pt. 1" of the title. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks, we'll find some time to get her out there during sunset time for some dance-inspired shots, as well as maybe some night-time shooting! For now, I hope you enjoy...














- A. Tharpey

2 comments:

Hanniemannie said...

hey thats me! Thank so much aaron!!! I love them =D

Hannah C.

Mr. Tharpey said...

:) sweeet! all that matters :)