Thursday, June 4, 2009

Seth's Senior Portraits

So Seth and his family go to our church, and he's graduating...well, tonight. His mom had asked us about doing a session for him before the big day, and we figured it would be great to do some more portrait work, so we obliged. It was a good time. He apparently wants to be a model, but we were able to crack a few smiles from him every now and then :)


It was a blazing hot and sunny day, so that was a fun variation of the constant weather woes that I seem to experience any time I am not taking photos JUST for fun. Rachel was as helpful as ever with the poses and equipment (Although we did have a scare where somehow we left my bag full of lenses and gear clear across the park).


Either way - I hope that Seth and his mom like these. I think we got a few gems out of the shoot for sure. Enjoy!



























-Aaron

1 comments:

May said...

Good Job! I like both kinds of poses but, His mom will be pleased you got some smiles from him.

Gotta keep the mom's happy!