Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Katie's Senior Session

So Katie, a friend of ours, is graduating this year and called us to see if we could possibly bust out some senior portraits for her. They needed to have them printed and sent out with invitations within the next week and a half, so we figured we could help her out.

It was a really fun shoot. We decided to drive to several locations, rather just just one spot. Rachel was a HUGE help for me on this one as far as posing her, fixing her clothes/hair, and making sure the overall positions were natural and flattering. She also was key in helping me to proof them and find the gems. Anyways, I loved a chance to sharpen my skills. I hope you like them Katie!

- Aaron & Rachel

































Enjoy!

-TharpeMedia

9 comments:

Mrs. Tharpey said...

love you! :)

-your wife

Melissa said...

These are awesome, Aaron! Great work!

May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
May said...

Aaaaawesome Aaron!

I haven't spoken to Katie's mom...but...she LOVE'S these pictures!

-your mom

Unknown said...

I love these pictures and your style! :-) I saw all the comments and help you gave on I Heart Faces and wanted you to know that i think you are an amazing photographer :-) thanks for being willing to help others out too!

likemorningsun said...

love these pictures! they are all really good! thanks for visiting my blog. in answer to your question about textures: i got those from flickr. if you type "free textures" in the search bar, as of right now there are 29,152 results. haha. but there are tons of really cool textures there. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to edit my picture :-) i love it!

Mama Bird said...

Wow, Nephew! Your photography is great! I hope I can do as well when I grow up. I just learned how to create a blog, so I can post this. Your mom taught me everything I know about it...which isn't much. Love ya, Aunt Diane

The Squires Family said...

These are awesome! You definitely have a natural talent for this! Great work!